Below are some more superstitions related to poker that might be of interest. Read on, you just never know when they might prove useful.
* Just walk around your chair thrice to change the run of cards.
* The seat facing the door is the luckiest seat at the poker table.
* Never sit with your back to a fireplace because that seat is the unluckiest.
* Always change your seat clock wise.
* The four of clubs is the unluckiest poker card in the pack.
* Never cross your legs while sitting at the poker table, you are inviting much bad luck.
* Never play on Fridays, it is particularly unlucky.
* The same holds true for the 13. It is also a bad for your luck regardless of what day of the week it is.
For all the skill required in poker, and taking down pots, these and many other superstitions still live and flourish.